Friday, February 01, 2008

Why no blogging?

Why no blogging? Well, simple and most straight forward answer is plain tiredness.

December and January was my least productive blogging month since I began blogging almost 1 year back. Don't worry though I'm not giving up the blogging, I've spent a fair part of December travelling and January, just say many things are changing now (I think it should be for the better) and yes, work has pretty much taken up my time (only for this period I pray).

With February being the Chinese Lunar New Year, I guess it will be house-cleaning, stocking up goodies and basically, enjoying every moment basking in the festive season. So, yeah, blog count will drop too. Also, there hasn't been that much to write about lately although I think that will change soon...so all I can say is...keep watching.

And I want to share my favourite Korean movie 'Coffee Prince' with all. It's so touching!!! I wish I was the lead actress inside the show..:)Still have to say I'm loving it and can't wait for the Serial 2 to be out soon!

No comments: