Thursday, February 15, 2007

Fear Factor - Are you Game for it?

I love watching Fear Factor. I love the show. I watch it whenever I can and I think the contestants must be either money crazy or just simply nuts to be willing to do such stunts! Nevertheless, this is a nerve racking, sick and digusting show which I just love it!

"Imagine a world where your greatest fears become reality. In each pulse-racing "Fear Factor" episode, contestants recruited across the country battle in extreme stunts. These stunts are designed to challenge the contestants both physically and mentally. If a player is too afraid to complete or fails a stunt, the player is eliminated. If they succeed, they are one step closer to the grand prize: $50,000."

And searching, I found a series of Fear Factor special editions which looks er hem, very interesting. And adding to that series of Fear Factor editions, perhaps we could throw in the 'Office Colleagues Fear Factor!' Anyone game for it?

No comments: