Wednesday, July 04, 2007

How my day usually starts.....

This is how my day starts......

6.30am: Body awakes (mind not awake though)and debating whether to jog or swim
6.45am: Out of the house to get my loads of endorphines
7.45am: Back home and wash up (both body and mind finally awake)
8.00am: Switch on machine to check emails
8.30am: Stared at wardrobe wondering what to wear
8.40am: Pack bag
9.00am: Grab a drink, say goodbye to my Mum and leave house

And yes, I begin another day of exciting (if not, I will try to make it exciting) day. Cut across my apartment to catch bus 859 to Sembawang MRT (it takes about 15 mins waiting time, so I tried not to miss it). Board the train at 9.20am and another 45 mins journey of people-watching (interesting!!!) on the packed-like sardine-train. Reached Raffles Place MRT around 10.15am and again, cut across the underground, up the escalator and finally reached the office.

12.00pm: Grab a quick bite (don't know whether I called it my brunch or my lunch) and a cuppa, do some kaypo-ying and yes...work work and work. (wohoo!!!)

5.00pm: Tired eyes and body and decided to call it a day. Pack my machine and retrace the morning walk back to the train station. Then start to plan the route in my mind where I decide to jog later in the evening and kick start another load of endorphines(always looking forward to it).

Another day in my normal working life.

No comments: