Friday, January 05, 2007

I am busy? Are you?

How often have we heard someone saying 'I'm very busy today' when you ask them how's work etc? I MSN a friend of mine the other day and she was going 'Very busy today leh'. How do we define busy? Happily busy or is it miserable busy? Jerry Seinfield once quoted "I am so busy doing nothing... that the idea of doing anything - which as you know, always leads to something - cuts into the nothing and then forces me to have to drop everything.” Well, whatever that means. :) I would assume that when one says one is busy, it must be something that is keeping one so occupied that one can hardly take a break from whatever one's doing.

Well, I am not going to ask for your definition of busy as I am busy right now typing this entry. (hahaha)

1 comment:

Sarbjit Singh Gill said...

There is a definition in Aussie to describe busy: As busy as cat covering shit !!!!