Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My resolution for the new year?

After giving it some thoughts, I have decided to list down some of the goals which I would think it's achievable for this year.

1. To munch more vegetables like a cow rather than gouge on that bowl of pig's organ soup
2. To listen more to the sounds of nature rather than my MP3 collection
3. To hit the wide open spaces in my neighbourhood park like a sack rather than confined myself within the running track
4. To see more of the world rather than the 29 inch goggle box at home.

And of course, wouldn't it just make sense to just continue to indulge in whatever things I like to do, eat and play.

2 comments:

Sarbjit Singh Gill said...

If not, then get the 52 inch TV with some cool sound system.

LilianQ said...

Wouldn't it still be the same - Confine within the 52 inch box? It's just like a fish having the choice to swim in an aquarium or in the deep sea. hehehe