Monday, May 21, 2007

On fifty-percent recovery path...

I can't imagine I have downed about 14 cups of herbal tea since morning...cups after cups of black and bitter herbal tea which I am still forcing myself to drink at this moment. (wonder if anybody has got this recorded down in the World Guiness Book of Record..hehe). Yes, the throat is feeling much better than it was last night. Last night, I felt as though I was literally in 'HELL' and my body was like burning.

I really hate it when my body starts to feel lifeless and limp, not to mention I have to avoid eating solid food for the next few days. Poor me,I tend to feel sorry for myself whenever I fall sick. It's as though as I have deprived myself of food, fun and exercise. I guess my body is screaming for a 'detox'. Yes, I need to do that!

Back at work, luckily, there isn't much things ongoing on Monday and I could take a breather every now and then. Hope Howard is doing fine too, he's got a sore throat too. My brain ain't functioning that well today.. (could be the side-effects of drinking too much herbal stuff..haha..whatever it is). I can't remember when was the last time I was sick. It must be the weather or the food I have ate recently that has caused the heat to build up in me.

Still, I am happy that I am 50% on the path to recovery....

No comments: