Sunday, May 20, 2007

Yes, I caved in

The weather has been scorching hot for the past few weeks with the occassional rain in the afternoon. And yes, I caved in to the weather today....it was as though as I have fallen into a pot of hot cooking oil and despite soaking myself in the pool the whole morning, I caved in to what was about to follow aftermath. A bad sorethroat (hard to swallow any food) and a sudden rise in body temperature...I could feel my head getting heavier with each moment...Argh....I think I am about to hit the sack and hopefully I will be back in top condition tomorrow.

I hate falling asick, can't eat, can't do much thing except sleep and worst of all, can't do any workout. Sigh....I keep telling myself it's all in the mind. Just tell yourself you will be well soon and you will be! I must be like AtomAnt (hehe..my cartoon hero)...

Ok...my eyelids are getting heavy now and the throat is feeling funny again....so with this, I am signing out till the next time. I will be back for sure.

No comments: