Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hostel Part II - Watch it if you dare!

There has been quite a number of horror and gore shows lately in the cinemas. And yes, being a horror fan, I wouldn't want to miss it for sure especially those movies produced by Lion Gates. (Lion Gates are well-known for producing horror/terrifiying and anything to do with scaring people movies.) And to top that up, director Eli Roth even proclaims himself as the 'Horror Borat'. Woohoo!

I caught the recent 'Hostel Part II' last week and it definitely blow my guts and mind out! For those who have watched 'Hostel Part I', you must catch it's Part II sequel and I guarantee you that it will be more intense, suspense and violent than ever. Not that I am a psycho or torture freak, but this movie sure does takes you to a whole new terrifiying level. For the faint hearted, save your bucks for this especially since now it's the seventh month (eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee)

I think I am going to catch 'SkinWalker' this weekend...oooooo...just by the title of the show, my imagination is going wild!

No comments: