Friday, August 10, 2007

Yikes! A UFO in my macaroni

Yep, I was 100% confirmed that it was not garlic, onions or any garnishes of that sort. Last evening, I ordered a bowl of chicken macaroni soup from the Chicken rice stall at Banquet at AMK. (Hah!! Blacklist that stall now that I have said out the name). I was stirring the soup and taking my first bite of the chicken slices when I noticed a UFO in my soup (Unidentified Floating Object). I’m sure you’ve guessed what it was. Yep, there was this cockroach with it's hairy legs floating at the corner and in my soup. HORRENDOUS! I thought it was garlic cos the colour was so similar to crispy garlic and to make sure I was not seeing wrongly, I got my partner to confirm it. Even though the waiter apologized and offered to replace a new bowl for me, I had lost my appetite and requested for a re-fund instead.


It's really digusting and kinda nauseating. I am never patronising that stall again no matter how tasty their chicken rice is. Yikes! I should have taken a photo of it and sent it to STOMP....wahahaha

1 comment:

Jasper said...

good thing you haven't taken a bite yet. yeah that's a horrible experience from a food stall!