Friday, November 02, 2007

Want to hear how you RUN?

Want to hear how you RUN? You must be scratching your head and asking 'How do I hear how I run?' Hmm....well, NIKE is brillant to come up with a Nike+ ready shoes that has been built to cater to this need. All one needs to do is to insert the virtually indestrucible (so they claimed) sensor to your insole and connect the receiver to your iPod Nano (yes, this means you need to go and buy an iPod) and Wala! You can just program it to select the kind of workout you want. It can even store your most recent workout data for future reference! AMAZING!!!

Check out their amazing invention here.

I am really very curious over this Nike+ tool. Do I really want to see how close I am to my target mileage for today or do I want to know how much calories I've burned while I am running? Maybe not - I guess sometimes, running for me is more of a leisure activitiy, just to take my mind off and to enjoy the people and greenery around me. Calories burned, mileage clocked - I think I will pass for now.

No comments: