Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ANTM Cycle 7



I managed to catch a glimpse of the 'America's Next Top Model Cycle 7' last Sunday night (gasps!!!). I have been an avid fan of Tyra Bank's reality TV show eversince they started broadcasting America's Next top model Cycle 2, but somehow, last Sunday show was a disappointment.

There were very limited choices to choose between the icy queen Melrose and the loose cannon Caridee, who both hated each other obviously (as usual in most reality TV show like ANTM). I guess the standard of each contestant has dropped with every cycle and yes, less bitching in cycle 7 too. Again, I would seriously like Ms Jay to consider pumping more male hormones in 'heshe'.... (hehehe)

Well, at least one thing I do agree with the judges is the winner - Caridee. (this episode is not out yet, but I knew she was the winner). I'm not surprised as I think she deserves it more than Melrose simply because she has a better personality than Melrose. Yay!

And Tyra Banks - she looks younger in every ANTM Cycle. Oh my god!!!

No comments: